Elderly people living in Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Knutsford and Macclesfield have received a special delivery of Easter treats from local care company Carefound Home Care.
The team from the Wilmslow office of Carefound Home Care have delivered over 60 Easter eggs to their elderly clients and carers across the local community in the build-up to Easter.
Katie Brennan, Registered Branch Manager of Carefound Home Care in Wilmslow, said:
“We know that the coronavirus pandemic has been particularly difficult for older people in Cheshire East and as families begin to see each other again the impact of loneliness and isolation will become clearer.”
“It’s always really positive to use events such as Easter to celebrate with our clients and we’ve loved taking the time to deliver treats and also say thank you to our incredible care teams who continue to work tirelessly to ensure the wellbeing and safety of their clients.”
Mrs Cumberbirch, a client of Carefound Home Care who lives in Wilmslow, said:
“I would like to say thank you to Carefound Home Care for my Easter egg. It was very kind of you and I wish everybody a Happy Easter!”
About Carefound Home Care:
- Carefound Home Care is a provider of local home care services that enable elderly people to live happily at home whilst maintaining the highest quality of life achievable in Cheshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire
- Its award-winning services are managed locally by care management teams based in Wilmslow, West Bridgford and Harrogate
- Their Harrogate and Wilmslow offices are both rated OUTSTADING by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) putting it amongst the top 4% in the UK and their Wilmslow office is one of the only care providers rated OUTSTADING in all five areas - safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led
- Their West Bridgford office was opened in Summer 2020
- The company provides a range of highly personalised home care services including hourly care, 24-hour live-in care and respite care. This can encompass anything from basic domestic support, companionship, personal care, medication help through to the management and support of more complex conditions such as dementia
- You can find out more about Carefound Home Care in Cheshire through their website www.carefound.co.uk/locations/cheshire/ or by calling 01625 326470